Pages

Friday, April 4, 2014

Game/Songs/Music Video That Insult Islam

This is a list of games/songs/music video that insult my religion, Islam.


Game
1- Resident Evil 4


I used to love the Resident Evil chronology. I still remembered the first time I watched my brother played this game. I was screaming when the zombies chased my brother character. But I stop loving this series after I found out they insult Islam. In this game, we have to rescue the American President daughter from the evil group called "Los Illuminados" 

" Los Illuminados" symbol


That door look exactly like Omar Bin Khattab Door, Nabawi  Mosque in Madina


This cannot be "just coincident" right?

2- Devil May Cry 3


Another game I used to love when I was small. In this game there is a big door that connect the demon world with the human world

This door look exactly like
Yes. The door look exactly like Kaabah door
You can see the word " Allah" at that door.

3- Clive Barker Undying


In this game, we have to fight the devil/demon. As you continue to play the game there was a scene where you will go to the demons palace..but

Are they trying to say Our Almighty God is the demon?

4-  Zack and Wiki

This game may look cute and adorable. You will never know this game insult Islam if you never play it.
If you listen carefully, you can hear the phrase " Allahu Akbar" several times. Those little lion look like cannibal to me. Do you understand what I'm trying to say here?

Songs

1- Bruno Mars- It Will Rain

I love Bruno Mars's songs but I definitely hate this song. Look closely at the lyric.

There’s no religion that could save me
No matter how long my knees are on the floor

(The way Muslim pray)


2- Akon- Arab Money

Bismillahi r-rahmani r-rahim, Al hamdu lillaahi rabill'alamin (Oooohh)
We gettin' arab money (haha), We gettin' arab money
Bismillahi r-rahmani r-rahim, Al hamdu lillaahi rabiil'alamin (Oooohh)
We gettin' arab money (haha), We gettin' arab money
3- Nicki Minaj- Itty Bitty Piggy

Give that bitch a quarter and car tell her park it
I don't fuck with pigs like assalamualaikum, I put em in a field
I let Oscar Myer bake em.

Music Video

1- Katy Perry- Dark Horse

In this video that was this man who want to win Katy Perry heart by showing her his wealth
This guy in the video, can you see his necklace?



If you watch the video until the end, you will know what happened to him right?


To all Muslim out there, before you love the game/ song/ music video, please search it on the internet if it suitable for you, a Muslim.



0 comments:

Post a Comment