Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Editing Picture Using Photoshop

I'm still new in editing picture using Photoshop. Don't laugh at my edited pictures. It took awhile for me to learn using Photoshop CS6. It will be easier to learn it by watching the tutorial on Youtube. Lot of people upload video on how to make edit picture~ I edited two pictures just now. I combine few picture together to make it as one picture.

(a) Picture one-:






The final result after I combine them together
Muhahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!

 Dream to be a singer -_- 

just a dream 






(b) Picture two:-



and the final result look like~~
so not professional


Last year I entered an online poster contest. This is my favorite poster that I had ever created. What do you think? Sometimes I can't believe I was the one who made it.


















0 comments:

Post a Comment