Pages

Saturday, March 22, 2014

Photoshop Tutorial

This is my own tutorial. Like I told you, I'm still new in editing picture.You might not understand what I'm gonna teach you.

1-Crop Picture

Choose the picture you want to use. For example

Then select the Crop Tool 

 Hold you mouse and you will see the box below. The box show you the place in the picture that you want to crop. Drag it to you liking. Then click the button that I circled below ( I forgot the button name

This is the result

2-Rotate Picture

Let's move to the next tutorial. I will use the same picture. Oh! One more thing. If you want to edit a picture, make sure the picture are not locked (picture below)


To unlock it, click on the lock. When the box appear, click ok.


The picture are no longer locked.


Okay~ Back to the tutorial. Click the Edit button. Move your cursor to the Transform. When another box appear, you can choose how to rotate the picture.


The result (flip horizontal)





0 comments:

Post a Comment